Rudolph is so cute as a Cracker Jack Reindeer! Cone-shaped deal with luggage stuffed with caramel corn and topped with pipe cleaner antlers. That is such a cute vacation craft and Christmas present thought. You may make your individual caramel corn, or maintain it simple, and use Cracker Jacks!
Cracker Jack Reindeer
I completely LOVE vacation crafts right here at Good College Home. A few of my all-time favourite Christmas crafts embrace our Fish Bowl Snowman, these Large Ornaments, and my Mason Jar Lid Snow Globes. We now have crafts for adorning, gift-giving, and only for enjoyable.
Start by filling the triangular-shaped luggage with Cracker Jacks or caramel corn. You can additionally use conventional popcorn and even chocolate-covered popcorn! Simply be certain that to depart a bit of room on the high of the bag to twist it shut with a brown pipe cleaner. Earlier than I overlook, make sure to watch my TikTok video HERE as a result of I made a step-by-step video displaying learn how to make these!
To complete the look of the lovable reindeer antlers, minimize one other brown pipe cleaner into 4 smaller items. You are able to do this by chopping the pipe cleaner in half, then chopping the 2 smaller items in half once more.
Twist the small items across the bigger pipe cleaner that’s securing the bag closed. They create the cutest reminder antlers! I like when easy craft provides will be simply used to create lovable initiatives. Youngsters and adults will get pleasure from making these!
Lastly, sizzling glue a purple pom pom nostril to the tip of the bag. Add google eyes to essentially deliver the reminder to life! An elective added contact is including a bow to the center of the antlers. You can use ribbon or any Christmas embellishment you get pleasure from! There are such a lot of methods to decorate up these little Cracker Jack Reindeers. Have enjoyable!
Extra Christmas Crafts by Good College Home to Strive Subsequent:
You Will Want
- Cone/Triangular plastic luggage
- Will be frosting luggage discovered within the baking aisle or triangular goodie luggage
- Brown pipe cleaners
- Crimson pom poms
- Google eyes
- Ribbon or bow
- Sizzling glue
- Cracker Jacks or caramel corn
- Fill plastic luggage with Cracker Jacks or caramel corn
- Twist the baggage shut with 1 brown pipe cleaner
- Reduce 1 pipe cleaner into 4 items (chopping it in half, then chopping the smaller items in half as properly)
- Twist the smaller pipe cleaner items across the bigger pipe cleaner to create antlers
- Sizzling glue the purple pom pom Rudolph nostril
- Glue on the eyes and elective bow between the antlers